These sesame paleo crackers are incredibly easy and tasty! This is also a three year old approved paleo snack. Score! I have been on a homemade everything kick for quite a while. I wish I would have tried homemade crackers sooner rather than later. There's a wheat thin recipe floating around out there that I need to perfect. Well, minus the wheat. So a wheatless thin recipe then I guess. I LOVE wheat thins and I miss them. Those are next up for homemade paleo crackers in this house.
Easy Sesame Paleo Crackers
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour/meal
- Dash Himalayan salt (I love Mountain Rose Herbs)
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 whisked egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large bowl, stir the almond flour, salt, sesame seeds, eggs and oil until well combined
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place dough in the center of the sheet
- Cut another piece of parchment paper and place it over the dough
- Roll dough out between the two pieces of parchment paper, until it's nice and thin.
- Remove the top paper and cut the dough with a pizza cutter into 2 inch squares
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes until they start to brown
- Cool and eat up!
This paleo crackers recipe is based off of Elena's over at Elena's pantry. Go have a peek there; she has some excellent recipes!